Instructor in Multimedia at Integrated Polytechnic Regional College
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Integrated Polytechnic Regional College
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Rwanda
1.Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
2. Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
3. Conduct lecture planning and preparation.
4. Engage in professional and personal development.
5. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
6. Conduct supervision on student innovation projects.
7. Conduct examination and assessment.
8. Participate in training of trainers.
9. Mentor and coach junior academic staff and participate in their evaluation;
10. Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
11. Assist students to perform the necessary tasks while working in the workshop
12. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
13. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors
Applicants should meet at least one of the following academic and professional qualifications:
• Having at least a Bachelor’s Degree or A1 in Media Communication, film arts, Digital media or related fields with 2years of experience in digital media industries
• Computer Science or related fields with 2years of experience in multimedia industries with at least two professional certificates in the following discipline:
– Video Production
– Compositing and Video effects