Human Resource Officer at Mediasol
- Company: Mediasol
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Rwanda
Medical & Allied Service solutions (MEDIASOL) is a group of private companies limited by Shares categorized under Health Services.
MEDIASOL has two different private companies (MEDIASOL PHARMACY LTD and MEDIASOL PHARMACEUTICAL DEPOT LTD) oriented in business relating to health sector and in partnership with public and private hospitals, research institutions, Laboratory institutions, referral & teaching hospitals medical schools and health insurances.
- Compassion and Respect
we care deeply about our partners by providing all human medicines for effective and efficient treatment.
We act with respect towards our colleagues and others with whom we interact
We communicate openly and candidly and address our differences professionally.
Apart from being committed to conduct our business reliably with partners by complying with the law, we are courageous to be honest with our partners serving them at the convenient time.
By maintaining the good reputation of the company, we are accountable for our services and activities performed at our best level towards to our partners in the transparent manner.
We value teamwork and diversity of ideas and embraces new perspectives which bring solutions to our beneficiaries’ concerns.
MEDIASOL management wishes to hire the staff in the position of Human Ressources (HR) Offocier as detailed below:
Qualification and Experience
Should have at least Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource and management, Business Administration Finance, Accounting or other related fields
Should have experience of at least 2 years in Human Resource Management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate (MS Office) with a high degree of proficiency and productivity.
- Strong administrative skills including attention to details.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their application documents to the email [email protected], including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone.
Only online applications shall be considered.
Address all applications to the Director General of MEDIASOL.
Deadline for application: Friday 14th April 2023
Due to expected high volume of applications, ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done in Kigali, Wednesday 29th March 2023
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE