Human Resource Manager at Jali Group
- Company: Jali Group
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Rwanda
Human Resource Manager at Jali Group ltd.
Company: Jali Group Ltd.
Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Direct Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Category: Human Resources
Location: Remera (Sonatubes), Gasabo.
About Jali Group
Jali Group is a holding firm consisting of three subsidiary companies that offer a range of finance related services in Rwanda. The three subsidiaries are Jali Partners, Jali Finance, and AWO Partners.
All the subsidiary companies are accredited and licensed by their respective regulatory institutions. Below is a short description of the services offered by Jali Group Ltd.
Jali Partners is our oldest firm with over 8 years of existence. Under this firm, we offer accounting services, tax advisory, financial consultancy, and loan facilitation services. Our firm is approved by the Rwanda Revenue Authority (RRA) to offer tax advisory services. We offer these services to companies from various industries such as manufacturing companies, gaming companies, NGOs, hospitality, and other industries.
Jali Finance is our biggest firm and provides finance leasing services. We currently focus on leasing motorcycles and ensuring we create many jobs that will help to bridge the unemployment gap in Rwanda. Jali Finance is also licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR).
Awo Partners is the subsidiary company that offers auditing services only. The company consists of experienced public certified accountants and is also accredited by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Rwanda ICPAR).
Qualifications and Requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources. A master’s degree is a plus. OR
- A master’s degree in business administration, finance, social studies, or other related fields.
Experience and skills.
- 4 years of experience as an HR preferably in a financial or professional services institution.
- Proficiency in Computer Literacy.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Clear understanding the Rwanda labour law.
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain employee files and folders both digitally and physically.
- Ensure job descriptions and responsibilities are up-to-date and implemented clearly.
- Create and maintain updated compensation strategies for all employees.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution.
- Maintain company organization structure.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Coordinate staff welfare and motivation activities.
- Implement a smooth leave management system.
- Hire and manage external consultants, professional contractors, and freelancers.
Performance and Capacity Building
- Create and maintain key performance indicators metrics for each job title.
- Create and maintain competence evaluation metrics.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Create and provide monthly performance reports to the supervisor.
- Create and implement capacity-building and training strategies.
- Career development.
Policies and procedures.
- Ensure all company HR policies and procedures are applied consistently.
- Create and ensure proper implementation of workflows of major tasks for each position.
- Create both external and internal hiring procedures.
- Develop and maintain an updated company handbook, code of conduct, and other manuals and ensure they are always updated and implemented.
- Develop and maintain a strategic succession plan.
- Ensure proper compliance with the labour law of the Government of Rwanda.
- Organize and manage company social events.
- Review and update the company and workspace culture.
- Develop and implement reasonable disciplinary decisions in consideration with the senior management.
- Facilitate the adoption and continuous use of software and systems.
Recurring Major Monthly Activities.
- Maintain and update employees’ files and folders.
- Performance management.
- Make decisions on all HR-related issues.
- Regularly document and maintain job responsibilities and workflows.
- Recruitment, induction, and trainings.
- Academic documents.
- Cover Letter
- All files should be combined and submitted as one (1) file.
- Applicants MUST include their expected net salary in the cover letter.
- The resume/cv must include three (3) professional referees.
- Application files must be submitted to the above-mentioned email address ONLY.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates who meet the requirements of this position will submit their application files via email [email protected]
Applications will close on November 30, 2023.