Horizon Group Ltd Jobs in Rwanda : Green House Manager
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Horizon Group Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
EXCITING JOB AND CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT HORIZON GROUP LTD
Horizon Group Ltd is a holding Company with subsidiaries engaged in the various sectors of the Rwandan Economy including Infrastructure Development, Construction, Agriculture, processing and export of Pyrethrum, clearing and Freight Forwarding and Logistics solutions, Production of construction Materials specifically roofing tiles among others.
The company is seeking to recruit highly experienced and competent professionals in the following areas: green house manager
Interested and qualified individuals are invited to apply; .
• Responsible for all operations and management of Greenhouse projects ;Including seeding, planting, growing, harvesting and packaging of potatos and other plants’ seeds and produce)
• Analyzing the entire potato value chain in Rwanda and in the region and propose a road map for a more profitable and sustainable business.
• Responsible for greenhouse irrigation management; pesticide and fertilizer applications and Green house maintenance.
• Support innovations in agronomic, equipment’s and storage practices
• Masters of science degree in agriculture or
• Bachelors of Science Degree in agriculture or other related field is preferred.
• 5Years of working experience in Agriculture industry
• 7Years of relevant working experience may be considered.
• Must have experience in operating and maintaining greenhouses, and greenhouse controls
• Understand and use of modern agronomic practices.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ensure regular availability of raw materials for essential oils products
• Identify and document practices and standards related to production of essential oils products
• Spearhead research &innovation initiatives
• Identify Market opportunities for essential oil products
• A Master’s Degree in, Agriculture, chemical engineering , food science, Chemistry , Biology, Agronomy or any other related field
• At least 5 Years of relevant working experience
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: degree
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 5-7years
How to Apply
Deadline: Application Documents should reach Horizon Ltd no later than 15th June 2019 at 4pm. Remuneration & Benefits Regime: Attractive and commensurate with Qualification and Professional Experience Note: Applications are only received at Horizon Group Head Quarters, at GISHUSHU, M&M PLAZA 4thFloor, and Kigali. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short listed Candidates will be contacted. Done at Kigali, 3rd June 2019 Fred MUZIRAGUHARARA CEO, Horizon Group Ltd. Additional Application Instructions NB: Application Documents Required: An Application Letter addressed to the CEO, Horizon Group Ltd a Comprehensive CV With three Referees Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates Photocopy of Identity Card