Head of Marketing & Customer Support at KT Rwanda Networks Ltd (KTRN Ltd)
- Company: KT Rwanda Networks Ltd (KTRN Ltd)
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Rwanda
KT Rwanda Networks Ltd (KTRN LTD)
KG 7 Avenue, 7th Floor Kigali Heights Building
PO Box 5440, Kigali – Rwanda
Email: [email protected]
KT Rwanda Networks, Ltd (“KTRN Ltd”) is a licensed company that has been incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing & installing 4G LTE advanced technology within Rwanda.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, KTRN Ltd is looking for a qualified and competent candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Head of Marketing & Customer Support (1):
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Direct and control the company’s sales staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Establish and direct the marketing activities of the company including Partner/channel marketing, Product marketing, and Budget management.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- With guidance, identify, develop and evaluate the company’s necessary marketing strategies to improve brand position and recognition in the industry.
- Any cognate duties related to Marketing and promotions or other tasks to be assigned by Management.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, and/or management.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales and marketing management and business development function in ICT services, preferably in Telecommunications, with a minimum of 5 years.
- Thorough knowledge of telecommunication products and services.
- Experience of at least 3 years of developing and implementing product or service promotions to a specific clientele.
- Evidence of previous work experience with cross-functional teams.
- Very good analytical skills and able to work in numbers environment, analyze and present raw data in a meaningful format to management.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters accompanied with their CVs and copies of certified Degree(s) on line addressed to the Human Resources management of KTRN, located at KG 7 Avenue, 7th Kigali Heights, to the below email: [email protected]
The deadline for submission of applications is scheduled on Tuesday 08/Oct/2019 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.