Finance Systems & Process Analyst at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Rwanda
Finance Systems & Process Analyst
|Location:||VSO Office Locations, Various Countries|
|Salary:||Competitive based on location|
|Full Time:||35 hours per week|
|Application Closing Date:||27 Aug 2019|
|Interview date:||w/c 2/9/19|
VSO is the world’s leading international development organization that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organizations where their skills can have the greatest impact. Our extraordinary volunteers live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. Sharing their unique skills and experience to generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities they work in lift themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead, we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
Support the Finance Systems Manager to develop the finance system to be efficient, effective and accessible to the global finance team. Maintain finance systems and ensure system integrity. Training and problem solving with finance teams across the organization.
Skills, qualifications, and experience
- Ability to identify, design and implement systems improvements/simplifications, and to adapt existing systems in response to changing user requirements.
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, accounting and reporting packages, particularly the experience of SUN 5 or 6 systems administration, including User Manager and system structures.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills, including accounting or finance qualification/part qualification (AAT, CIMA, or similar).
- Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
• Ability to be open-minded and respectful
• Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
• Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
• Ability to seek and share knowledge
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
Must be eligible to work on a local contract in one of VSO office locations.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.