Director of Administration and Finance at Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd
- Company: Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwamagana Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
RWAMAGANA BANANA WINE CPC COMPANY Ltd
Tel : +250782715147
Email: [email protected]
Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is a Public Limited Company registered in the office of the Registrar General with Company Code 107675046. Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is located in Rwamagana industrial Park in Rwamagana District, Mwulire Sector. It was established to produce quality and high-value Banana based products for local and export markets.
Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandan nationals to fill the following positions:
Director of Administration and Finance
- Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals.
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to the general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities.
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow the standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Evaluate the existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial report
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies, and other financial related problems
- Manage all client accounts for payment settlements.
- Initiate orientation and training programs for employees.
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administrative tasks.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees in financial and administration activities.
- Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities.
- Hold at least a university degree at Ao level in Management, Finance or Economics
- Have 5 years of experience in the field of industrial management
- Know the IT tool, more particularly management software.
- kills in general, analytical and public accounting
- Knowledge of law, taxation, banking regulations
- Sense of negotiation, communication, and organization
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Rigor, method, responsiveness
- The practice of English and/or French
Method of Application
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of the position applied for and it has to be addressed to the Managing Director, an updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam.
Application deadline: 26th October 2020 at 16hrs.
Done at Rwamagana, on 19th October 2020