Directeur General at African Guarantee and Economic Cooperation Fund (FAGACE)
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: African Guarantee and Economic Cooperation Fund (FAGACE)
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
INTERNATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER
SELECTION OF A FIRM FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF A DIRECTOR GENERAL FOR THE AFRICAN FUND FOR GUARANTEE AND ECONOMIC COOPERATION (FAGACE)
- The African Guarantee and Economic Cooperation Fund (FAGACE) is launching a tender notice for the selection of a firm for the recruitment of a Director General at its headquarters in Cotonou (Republic of Benin).
- This call for tenders is launched from January 20, 2020 for the selection of a firm specializing in the recruitment of high-level executives who will be entrusted with the execution of the mission.
- The execution time of the work must not exceed two (02) months from the date of signature of the contract.
- May take part in this consultation, firms of international reputation specialized in the recruitment of high level personnel, training and advice in human resources, installed or having a representation in one of the member states of FAGACE (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, Ivory Coast, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Chad and Togo) and meeting the criteria defined in the documents of the tender dossier.
- The tender dossier can be consulted and purchased from the private secretary of the Acting Director General of FAGACE upon payment of a non-refundable amount of five hundred thousand (500,000) CFA francs. Payment can be made by bank check or by bank transfer to the FAGACE account.
Interested bidders can obtain further information at the address given below.
- Tenders must be submitted no later than February 20, 2020 at 2 p.m. local time , to the private secretary of the Acting Director General or sent by express mail to the address below, where they will be opened in the presence of the tenderers or their representatives. who wish to attend the opening of envelopes on February 21 at 10 a.m.
- It is understood that any offer sent by express mail which reaches the Secretariat of the Acting Director General after the opening of the offers, whatever the date indicated on the postmark, will not be taken into account.
- The period of validity of the offer is ninety (90) days from the deadline for submitting files.
How to Apply
AFRICAN GUARANTEE AND ECONOMIC COOPERATION FUND
298, Avenue de la CEN-SAD, rue 12044 01BP 2045 RP
Tel: (+229) 97 97 97 30/94 01 37 20/21 30 03 76/21 30 08 77 Fax (+229) 21 30 02 84