Constituency Affairs Officer at Nyagatare District
- Company: Nyagatare District
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
– Prepare logistical arrangements both for meetings and visits of councilors to their constituencies;
– Keep the record of all issues brought by the local population to the attention of councilors for action and provide regular feedback;
– Analyze and exploit all reports of the Sector Councils with the intent to identify issues which need the District Council’s attention;
– Assist closely the District Council Affairs Specialist in preparing periodical reports of the District Council’s activities.
A0 in Political Sciences, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Administrative Sciences, Sociology, Law, Psychology, Public Policy, Governance or Bachelor of Arts
Key Technical skills and Knowledge Required:
– Good knowledge of government policy
– making processes;
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Leadership skills;
– Computer Literate;
– Coordination, planning and organizational skills;
– Interpersonal skills;