Branch Manager (Remera) at KCB Bank
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: KCB Bank
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Rwanda
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Personal Banking and Branch Network, the job holder is responsible for the overall leadership, Management, Growth and Profitability of the Branch Business and Implementation of an efficient and effective operational, Risk Management, Customer service and Sales Culture.
Main Position Responsibilities;
- Develop periodic branch retail strategy in order to ensure the sustainability business growth.
- Oversee the branch operations in order to ensure superior service offering to all branch customers
- Control operational costs by ensuring efficient utilization of branch recourses within the budget
- Coach and Mentor branch staff and measure their performance in order to build a high performing team
- Monitor branch report liability and asset portfolio with ultimate aim of ensuring that it remains profitable
- Ensure compliances with policy and procedure in order to reduce business risks
- Ensure that branch process are within agreed T.AT in order to leave customer satisfaction;
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economic Sciences and Management or a related discipline
- Postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience at leadership and management level and must have experience:
- Experience in Sales and Business Development
- Experience in Customer service and Relationship Management.
- Experience in Credit Analysis and Lending
- Experience in banking operations, people and process management
- A thorough knowledge of Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of risk and compliance, policies and procedures.