Assistant Lecturer Of English Skills and Communication at Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
- Company: Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Rwanda
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
? Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
bachelor’s degree in English language
or other related subject/Field,
At least 2 years’ experience in Teaching English or related courses
– Fluent in English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage(2)
Or Master’s degree in English language
or other related subject/Field
At least 1 year’s experience in Teaching English or related courses experience –Fluent in English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage