Assistant Lecturer Of English Skills and Communication at Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Rwanda
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
? Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
bachelor’s degree in English language
or other related subject/Field,
At least 2 years’ experience in Teaching English or related courses
– Fluent in English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage(2)
Or Master’s degree in English language
or other related subject/Field
At least 1 year’s experience in Teaching English or related courses experience –Fluent in English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage