Assistant Lecturer In Wildlife x2 at Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Rwanda
Teaching and learning
1. To contribute to teaching and learning at diploma level and where appropriate on Short/professional courses, through :
? Design, preparation and development of Module teaching materials.
? Delivery of Modules through lectures, seminars, tutorials and other supervisory and coaching methods.
? Assessing Modules which includes setting and marking assignments and examination papers and attending assessment boards.
2. Contribute to the development and implementation of innovative methods of teaching, Learning and assessment, including open and web
– based learning, as part of the College’s learner
– centered approach to education.
3. Liaise closely with teaching, technical and administrative staff to ensure quality teaching.
4. Give advice and guidance to students to support their academic progress through the College.
– actively Contribute to the development of the curriculum, Module, and
Research, Scholarship and Consultancy Activities
1. Undertake personal research and scholarly activities contributing to the research profile of the college.
2. Supervise the Diploma student’s research activities.
3. Undertake any appropriate continuous professional development and participate in staff development and training activities to update and enhance skills.
4. Pursue opportunities for academic research, publication and funded consultancy.
5. Maintain and develop appropriate interdisciplinary links and activities
6. Contribute to work on the establishment of collaborative links with professional
commercial, public sector or voluntary organizations/ None governmental organizations.
7. Assist in strengthening and developing existing cross
– institutional collaborative links.
Management and administration
1. Liaise with the Head of Academic and research to carry out planning and budgeting of the Department’s activities and programs;
2. Assist the Director of Academic Programmes in overall administration and academic tasks regarding the department;
3. Manage the operation of specific Modules or where appropriate manage a specific Programme.
4. Contribute to the administration of the academic framework at College. .
5. Attend department, Programme, Module and College wide meetings and committees as Appropriate.
6. Liaise with and assist others in the administration and management of programmes
7. Propose and assist in the recruitment of lecturers and other academic staff to the College.
8. Perform any other relevant tasks as required from time to time by the college management
• First Class or Second upper Bachelor’s degree in wildlife Management, Biodiversity Conservation, Zoology, Botany, Natural Resources Management and environmental studies and First Class Diploma in Wildlife Management or other related fields.
• At least 2 years’ working experience in teaching courses related to biodiversity conservation/ natural resources and exposure in field studies and research activities.