Assistant Lecture In Forest Engineering and Wood Technology x2 at Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
- Company: Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
- Location: Rwanda
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Rwanda
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
•Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
? Master’s degree
in Forestry engineering or in Wood Technology or other related fields,
? Bachelor’s degree in Forestry engineering or in Wood technology or in Carpentry with at least 2 years’ experience
Ability to communicate effectively