Welcome to JobWebRwanda. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Rwanda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
ARC works with its partners and constituencies to provide opportunities and expertise to refugees, displaced people and host communities – to better survive conflicts and crisis, and to rebuild lives of dignity, health, security and self-sufficiency. ARC presently works in and with partners in ten countries globally.
ARC has consistently operated in Rwanda since 1994, and today has a strong and committed team of over 200 regular, full time national staff and partners – implementing programs in Primary health care, RH, HIV and Nutrition, WASH, Shelter/Infrastructure, and SGBV & Protection.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY- FRONT OFFICE SERVICES
ARC works with its partners and constituencies to provide opportunities and expertise to refugees, displaced people and host communities – to better survive conflicts and crisis, and to rebuild lives of dignity, health, security, and self-sufficiency. ARC presently works in and with partners in seventeen countries globally.
ARC has consistently operated in Rwanda since 1994, and today has a strong and committed team of over 250 regular, full-time national staff and partners – implementing programs in Primary health care, Reproductive Health, HIV and Nutrition, WASH, Shelter/Infrastructure, and SGBV & Protection.
ARC is looking for a qualified, self-driven and committed individual to join in the role of Intern, Front Office Services based in Kigali.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION.
The Intern, Front Office Services is a member of the HR & Administration team who provides front office support, including serving as the front-line contact for internal and external customers. S/he will be responsible for receiving calls and visitors, correspondences and mailing, provide the necessary support to the Front Office Services Officer.
- Responsible for receiving and management of visitors to the Rwanda main office-Kigali while ensuring visitor’s movement and needs are well coordinated and communicated appropriately.
- Attends to correspondences and mailing activities of the office, receives and registers all incoming correspondences to the office, sorts out and distributes to the appropriate
- Assist in daily Front Office operations by ensuring the accurate and efficient running of the reception area.
- Maintain office security by ensuring safety procedures, coordinates and controls access via the reception desks( logbook, visitor badges and alerting staff-to-be visited/seen)
- Support and perform others clerical reception and front office duties such as filling, photocopying, transcribing and faxing of documents and letters; and keel updated records of front office expenses and costs.
- Report any damage and/or malfunction on the office utilities to the Front Office Services Officer and ensure that timely repair and maintenance is undertaken.
- Ensure that the Kigali Board room is in order, clear, clean and available for users as appropriate.
- Communicates with both internal and external customers in person, via telephone and e-mail. Maintain a tracking system for all communications.
- Do Clerical support to the HR Office on case by case as requested.
- Performs other administrative duties as requested.
EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Social Science, Business Administration or any related field
- Proficiency in Micro Soft Office Suite.
- Hands on experience with office equipment (e.g. Landline, Fax Machine, Scanner, and Printers)
- Multitasking and stress Management skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Customer service attitude and a pleasant personality
- Fluency level in the English language
- Relevant work experience an advantage
KEY BEHAVIORS & ABILITIES:
- Self-motivated and client-orientated with a strong sense of personal ethic, integrity and a big appetite for quality improvement and accountability to improve stewardship of ARC’s resources
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and trust among stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of diplomacy
- Ability to work in a sensitive, multi-cultural context as a respectful team player and manager
EXPENSES AND COSTS
All costs related to the internship MUST be borne by the intern unless provided for by a sponsoring institution, e.g. university, education programme. ARC will provide the intern with a modest daily-calculated allowance paid at the end of the calendar month, as well as transport facilitation if or when performing any ARC Rwanda related assignments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit applications – to include 1 page Cover Letter, an updated CV, and three names (plus titles & contacts) - to the following email address: [email protected] with Intern, Front Office Services in the Subject line.
Only applications received through the above indicated dedicated email address will be considered. The deadline for submission of applications is July 11th, 2019 at 17:00hrs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
American Refugee Committee is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. American Refugee Committee complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Rwanda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE